A Place of Warmth, Respect, Coorperation & Compassion
Providing Personalized Intervention to Transform Struggling Girls Into Successful Young Women
Copper Canyon Academy is a therapeutic boarding school for teen girls (ages 12 to 17) who have been struggling with one or more of the following issues:
- Academic Underachievement
- Anger/Impulse Control Issues
- Anxiety, Depression or Related Disorders
- Cheating, Lying & Manipulating
- Conflicts with Peers, Friends & Family
- Drug & Alcohol Abuse
- Obsessive-Compulsive Behaviors
- Poor Self-Image/Low Self-Esteem
- Isolation from Family & Friends
- Lack of Focus or Motivation
About Copper Canyon
Copper Canyon Academy is more than just a school – it is a community of warmth, respect, mutual cooperation, friendship, leadership and compassion for all students.
Our students, teachers, therapists, and staff work together for a common purpose and cause: To grow and develop within a superior therapeutic program that is designed to reach every student and assist them in building self-esteem, self-confidence, self-awareness, self-reliance, and self-management.
By completing a comprehensive curriculum that addresses their emotional, social, physical and academic development, Copper Canyon students learn to confront the issues that have impacted their past, while developing a healthier, more positive and more productive outlook for their successful future.
Request your FREE confidential assessment here.